CLICK HERE: YOU MUST READ THIS AND AGREE IN THE FORM BELOW
- 1. Event organisers are not liable for any damage to dogs, or to any person attending the event. Dog handlers are responsible for their dogs at all times.
- 2. Entry is at the organiser’s discretion. All dogs attending if not already paid and registered will do so on the gate ($15), numbers are limited to total number on premises, regardless of participation. If full capacity is reached dog entry cannot be guaranteed.
- 3. The owner of any dog that shows aggression, or any owner not taking full responsibility for their dog will be required to leave the Raceway. Dogs must be well socialized with other dogs/ children and with people generally. Muzzles are encouraged as the best bet to allow you and everyone a stress-free day.
- 4. In entering you are accepting full responsibility for your dog and any accompanying children. Children and dogs must be supervised at all times.
- 5. For racing, dogs must be attended by at least 2 people. Dogs must be on a leash at all times except during the competition/race.
- 6. Pre entered races will commence with the big dog classes first at 10am, working through to small dogs before lunch. An approximation schedule will be advertised on our website / Face book page and other mediums, allowing you time to arrive to confirm your entry and to allow your dog to settle and get prepared for their race. Bring a water container that can be filled on site and Pooch Poo disposal bags. It is your responsibility to have your dogs vaccinations up to date. The competitions will be held around the midday lunch period. www.poochracing.co.nz and Facebook.com/PoochRacing
- 7. Food and drinks will be available for purchase at the event. Do Not Bring Alcohol.
- 8. The event will be held in all weather. There will be no refunds. Bring Sun screen and shade for a sunny day!
- 9. We strongly advise you have your dogs VACCINATIONS up to date.